THE WAX MAXER DAB PEN IS THE NEWEST MOST ADVANCED CONCENTRATE DABBING PEN TO HIT THE MARKET!
What did we do to improve the Wax Maxer Dab pen?
- O-Ring Top
- We found that if the threads get sticky it becomes slightly difficult to remove the top and screw it back on. With the elimination of the threads and our O-Ring upgrade, you will find it much easier to get to the bowl.
- Never worry about stripping the threads
- Larger Dab Tool
- We have made our amazing design even better with the larger built-in dab tool
- Advanced Turbulator
- To increase airflow we have changed how the turbulator works. The air is funneled into the bowl 360 degrees helping to pull the smoothest rips.
The Silver Battery has 3 voltage settings and the Black Battery only has 1 voltage setting
Pick from any of three kits:
- Pen Kit
- Pen + Battery Kit
- Pen + Mod Kit
- This pen is designed for oily concentrates. Dry sifts like kief or hash are not recommended to be used on this.
Designed by the world leader of vapes 7th Floor. This is their first concentrate dab pen to hit the market, and they did it right. Built on the same technology as the legendary Silver Surfer Vaporizer’s ceramic heater for durability, you will not be disappointed. The unit is designed to work with any 510 thread mod or vape battery so long as you do not go over 10 watts. We have tried it and it works to go over 10 watts, and we did get bigger clouds, but the manufacturer recommends against it. This pen is not designed for giant hits, as the ceramic heater is designed to run a lower temperature than a coil. This allows the concentrate vape to deliver the most flavorful hits that a connoisseur demands. When paired with the slick Wax Maxer battery you have an all-inclusive vape pen. Check out the features below!
Like all 7th Floor vaporizer, the Wax Maxer dab pen utilizes a ceramic heater. The reason for this is long life and better flavor. The heating element in a ceramic heater is fully encased in ceramic preventing the heating element to become oxidized. When metals are heated to high levels the oxidize at an exponential rate. Encasing the element virtually eliminates this oxidation process allowing the longest life in a heater design. Another benefit of the ceramic heater is heat dispersion. The heat is not focused on a small wire, or wires, but rather the heat is allowed to radiate through the entire ceramic heater. This allows better vapor production at lower temperatures as there is more of a heating surface area. Ceramic heater delivers the best flavor as you can run them at a lower temperature while producing a nice vapor cloud.